Tuesday, September 30, 2008

EmmaLee's Dance Class





We signed EmmaLee up for a three day dance class, sort of as a fund raiser for Taylorsville High School. They practiced for two days and were to perform the third day at the Homecoming football game during halftime. The first day we went, EmmaLee would not leave my sight, and it was a little frustrating. The next day, I had Neil take her and she was shy a little at first but danced the rest of the night and loved it. This gave us a lot of hope and we were excited to see if she would actually dance at the football game. However, it was too overwhelming and she was excited at first, but when the time came, she was just too scared. But we got some good pictures out of it and it gave her a chance to do something different for a change. The dance was last Friday, September 26th and since then she talks all of the time about her dance class and how she wishes she could go back. She also asks me frequently during the day to help her perform her dance. Once I get it on video, I'll have to post it. It is super cute!

8 comments:

Wendy said...

Holy cow! Your kids are so cute! I'm so glad you have a blog now! If I ever have a little girl, you'll have to give me some hair styling tips, EmmaLee's is so adorable!

Andrea said...

Yeah! I'm glad you started a blog. Now it'll be a little easier to keep in touch. You're wonderful and you have a dang cute family!

Amy said...

Jana, the pics turned out so cute. I really need to get over and see Carter, I have a little girt for him and if I don't get over there soon he won't fit into it.

4webbsontheweb said...

Yeah Jana! I am glad you have a blog. Even though I am so far away, I will still be able to what your cute little family is up to. I love the family pictures! We miss you!

Mindy said...

Even though I see you guys all the time it's so fun to look at your blog. Funny how that works. I guess that means I like you guys or something. Cute pictures! I need to do the blog thing. Maybe some day.

Salazar Family said...

Im so gald you decided to start a blog. EmmaLee is so cute!! Im glad she liked her dance class even though she was a little nervous about it. So cute!!

Joel said...

Nice blog Jana, welcome to the internet. Great pics as well, I love the one by the lamp post. Lovies...

Unknown said...

Hey Jana,
Your kids are so cute. You and your husband are such beautiful people!!! and that must be where your kids get it.
I am so glad to see you blogging.
See ya round,