The other night Carter was laughing so hard over a silly little dog, stuffed animal, so I hurried to get the camera... let's just say EmmaLeeinterrupted with news of her own! You'll have to watch and see.
They are so cute Jana. I'm jealous you got to go swim, I really have been missing it lately. I too am so out of shape though, it would be sad to see. And Neil's backflip was so smooth, way to go Neil!!
Oh I can't wait til Ty starts to talk! What will he say?! Your kids are so cute! I love Carter in the pool, he looks so squishy! (I think Neil's a show-off.)
4 comments:
EmmaLee, what's wrong with buggers?
So cute! I couldn't help but laugh! Boy, I sure don't miss that last name!
They are so cute Jana. I'm jealous you got to go swim, I really have been missing it lately. I too am so out of shape though, it would be sad to see. And Neil's backflip was so smooth, way to go Neil!!
Oh I can't wait til Ty starts to talk! What will he say?! Your kids are so cute! I love Carter in the pool, he looks so squishy! (I think Neil's a show-off.)
It's interruptions like that, that make life so fun and keeps ya on your toes too! So funny...
Post a Comment