Top 3 Vacations
1. Chicago (we went last year, and it was a blast!)
2. Oklahoma (I just love visiting Family out there.. wish I could go tomorrow)
3. Cruise (now that is the way to travel!)
Top 3 Favorite Flowers
1. Roses - It's true I am one of those hopeless romantic type of girls!
2. Daisies - Simple, yet elegant
3. I don't know the name, but my mom had them in our yard when I was little.. you can push on the flower make it look like it's talking! (snap dragon's .. I am really not sure?)
Top 3 Favorite Comfort Foods
1. Chocolate - this is an essential part of my diet.. ask Neil
2. Chips - I think I might be able to eat a whole bag
3. Just going out to eat... it's nice not to have to clean up!
Top 3 places to shop
1. Kohls
2. Wal-Mart - it's true... it is just an easy one stop shop!
3. Valley Fair Mall - Yes, I said Valley Fair Mall, it's not that bad most of the time and it's close
Top 3 Opinions about Halloween
1. I love that you can just do your hair all crazy and no one cares
2. The smile on a EmmaLee's face was priceless!
3. Candy is the best part.. right?
Top 3 opinions about Thanksgiving
1. Food, can I say anything more?
2. Playing Bingo and winning fruit. - it's a tradition!
3. Looking at ads and finding great deals... and dreading waking up early, or not sleeping at all!
Top 3 opinions about Christmas
1. It is something I look forward to every year
2. It is a great time to reflect upon the year and how great family and friends are
3. Christmas cards, I love getting them! It's so fun to catch up on other's lives
Top 3 things I look forward to during the week
1. Neil coming home from school
2. Looking outside and having good weather
3. Playing with EmmaLee and Carter... It's what I do everyday, but I love it.
Top 3 events happening this week
1. Playing with EmmaLee and Carter... I tell you, that's what I do!
2. Being with Friends, I hope!
3. Spending some time with Neil.
I guess I get to tag two people.. hmmm I am going to tag Amy Salazar and Mindy Langford!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love these things, they are a great way to get to know more about your friends!! And we FOR SURE should go to letherbys sometime, no question about it!
Way to go Jana!!! You did your first tag, and it was great to get to know even more about you!! :) You are so funny! Why does it feel like I haven't seen you forever!! I think the snow has something to do with that!!! I'll be seeing you soon tho! Later.
Post a Comment