Friday, May 8, 2009

What I Find...

There are many days that I walk into EmmaLee's room, and this is what I find. (I couldn't help but take a picture while she was in the other room!) Her babies lined up in a row, on her bed, covered and asleep. She's going to make such a great mom! Heck, I should be getting her a mother's day present on Sunday!

3 comments:

Carmen Eggers said...

She is so cute! She is going to be a great mom one day- look at who she has to look up to! You are a great mom, and Happy Mother's Day to you (and EmmaLee).

Anonymous said...

That's funny. You really should get her a mother's day present. She's cute.
Happy Mother's Day!

Wendy said...

That's sweet! Ty not only puts his elmo and charlie brown toys "night night" but all sorts of other things including shoes, spatulas, napkins, whatever he finds that looks a little sleepy!