I was able to go to Tulsa to see Wicked and to visit family. It was so much fun! Neil was gracious enough to watch the kids. He did such a great job, too good, in fact! I did miss him and my kids a ton, but I am so glad that I was able to spend four days with my sisters. I was sick on the plane ride out, I'm pretty sure I had food poisoning from the night before. It was the worst plane ride ever! But thank goodness for those little white bags that the airlines provide for you! While in Tulsa, we had such a great time, shopping, eating out, and of course attending Wicked. I would recommend that to anyone. It was amazing. My brother-in-law Dave spoiled us and rented a limo for us to ride in. We were all shocked, and couldn't believe that we were going to spend the night riding in style. While we were there my sister Jill, owns her own hair shop, so she waxed all of our eye brows and cut our hair. It was so much fun, thanks to everyone for making it such a great trip. I hope we can do it again sometime, and maybe more of us sisters can make it!! Love you guys!

Me, my Niece Erynn and my sister JaNeal

Sisters Jodie, Jennifer, Niece Lindsey, Sister Jill, me and JaNeal

Us all at the Olive Garden, mmm Yum!


This was a bug that ended up on my sister Jodie's shoulder! It was so funny, we took this picture in the limo before we knew the bug was there. Then when we found it, we all screamed and jumped around until Jill finally killed it! The limo driver thought we were all crazy! This picture is zoomed in a ton of times so you can see it.

The joys of wax!

My turn!

Dinner at the Cheesecake Factory before our flight left. Jodie, JaNeal and Jennifer.

Lindsey and Jill

Erynn and I
4 comments:
That sounds so fun Jana! I absolutely love Wicked. I can listen to that soundtrack over and over...
Looks like so much fun! Ugh, I am sorry you were sick on the plane. Food poisoning is the worst!
Food Poisoning?! I hope it wasn't the chocolate cake! I'm glad you had fun anyway!
What?? A Limo? Why doesn't Neil ever rent us a limo when we go play discgolf??
Post a Comment