Friday, September 11, 2009

More Random Moments


Look what you can do with bubbles!!




Neil and all of his brother's went to the USA/El Salvador World Cup pre-qualifier game. They had the best time! USA won, by the way! 2-1.


While the boys were gone, I got to hang out with Jill and her cute little one, Hannah. EmmaLee just adores her and wants to hold her all of the time!



EmmaLee, Carter and I, (and Neil, when he's home) Love to go to Erica's soccer games! You'll find us there almost every Tuesday and Thursday. It has been so fun to watch! Way to go Erica! Ironically, she has the same number that I had at Cyprus and we also played the same position, how cool is that? Anyway, we just love soccer, it's so fun!







Here is Carter, he just walks up to anyone, and tries to get attention. Here he is standing on someones skateboard, and getting a soccer player to help him out! He also tries to steal the soccer balls that he sees are out!





1 comment:

Salazar Family said...

EmmaLees hair is awesome!!! Such cute kids you have!