So a bunch of us girls from the neighborhood went to see New Moon! It was really good and I even screamed when Jacob took his shirt off! (Only cause Neil said I could, and Amy made me!) I can't wait to see the next one! Thanks girls, for making it such a fun night!



My camera's flash wasn't working that night, so here are the best pictures that I was able to take. Of course when I got home, I figured out what was wrong with it!
4 comments:
That was so fun...next time we need to make a night of it and go out to eat and have a bunch of fun before the movie.
Wish I wasn't such a wimp. That would have been totally fun! Loved the movie, too!
Fun pictures!
You know you totally wanted to yell! It was so fun! Im glad you brought your camera!! Cant wait til June!!!
It was so much fun! I'm glad I sucked it up and went. I was soooo tired the next day...but it made for good complaining (I enjoy complaining).
Post a Comment