Two years ago, this month, we moved in. It's hard to believe it's been that long! Here are some pictures in no particular order . . .
We were so excited to move in, Joel, Mindy, Neil, EmmaLee and I came to visit a lot! It's fun to think back on how different our lives were, and how they've changed. We are so glad that we have moved in and made such great friends!
Im glad we weren't the only ones who came a ton to see the progress of the building process! I can't believe how small Emmalee was! So cute! Our 2 year mark is Dec 3rd! Crazy!!! Love all the awsome friends we have made here!
The first time we saw the place (and bought our condo) it looked like your last picture. You guys must have been one of the first to buy. We celebrated our 2 year in October. I agree, we are glad we moved here also.
I remember that. We drove past and took pictures a lot too. Look how little Emily was! And Carter didn't exist. Strange.... Love being here with all of you! I think we moved in on the same day, or at least the same week. November 7.
That's funny! I especially liked the picture of Joel bonking EmmaLee. I vaguely remember that and I think it was in our house too. Poor little girl, she has always been picked on by Joel. Thanks for posting those pictures.
8 comments:
I've never seen any pictures of the houses before they were built...pretty cool, I'm glad we moved here too.
I can't believe it has already been two years! Time flies! Our two year mark will be next month. We are glad we live here too!
Im glad we weren't the only ones who came a ton to see the progress of the building process! I can't believe how small Emmalee was! So cute! Our 2 year mark is Dec 3rd! Crazy!!! Love all the awsome friends we have made here!
The first time we saw the place (and bought our condo) it looked like your last picture. You guys must have been one of the first to buy. We celebrated our 2 year in October. I agree, we are glad we moved here also.
Next time we come we want to come see it! I can't believe you guys have been there two years!
I remember that. We drove past and took pictures a lot too. Look how little Emily was! And Carter didn't exist. Strange....
Love being here with all of you!
I think we moved in on the same day, or at least the same week. November 7.
Oh, good times. Thanks Neil and Jana for finding the place! ...And talking us into buying here too.
That's funny! I especially liked the picture of Joel bonking EmmaLee. I vaguely remember that and I think it was in our house too. Poor little girl, she has always been picked on by Joel. Thanks for posting those pictures.
Post a Comment