Thursday, March 25, 2010

Green!

On St. Patrick's day, it was absolutely beautiful weather!! And it was so fun to see all of the kids wearing green. I wasn't able to take a picture of all of the kids... but here is just a handful. They were too busy playing and enjoying the amazing weather... I can't blame them! Also that day we had a picnic, thanks to Chick-fil-a, who had a sweet deal!


Carter, Kohen, EmmaLee and Issak

McKay, who I tried to get into the picture! He liked his bike better!

I hardly ever get them to smile at the same time, so I was proud to get such a cute picture!


EmmaLee is turning four soon, so I wanted to get a picture of her to send out to the family. This is what I was able to get. Pretty cute if you ask me! I can't believe that she's almost four! Seriously, it's so weird to me! It's been so fun to watch her grow and to see her personality.



This is a typical day in the life of Em and Carter! EmmaLee has her baby (Big Baby that is!) all buckled up in the stroller and they are both eating their favorite snack... chips! What can I say, they take after their mom!



2 comments:

Julie said...

Typical McKay behavior, gotta love stubborn kids. :)at least we know he takes after his dad. ha ha

Nyall and Jennifer said...

SO cute of EmmaLee. She looks so grown up!