Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Her Own Show?


Since Christmas and EmmaLee's birthday, she has added a few more babies to her collection. I tried to talk her into getting something else for her Birthday, but she insisted on another baby! She is now up to, I think, 14. Their names are as follows: Big baby is in the crib. Darby and Annie are in the high chair. She's holding Rose. Emma (named after her..) is in the stroller just to her left, then Cara next to her. Down below there is Alexis, Small Baby, June, lazy-eyed Sally, Heidi (named after her aunt Heidi who gave her the doll) Maddy, Kayla and then Maggie.
So, when should I call TLC? I could maybe get her on a show called 14 and counting? Or possibly Hoarders??
What can I say... She LOVES babies! And I have to admit she takes very good care of them all. They are in good hands! I always think of Toy Story, though. I'm worried that when she grows up, the poor babies are going to be so sad when she gives them all up!

4 comments:

Mindy said...

Or you could take on both names 14 and counting: Hoaders edition...Hmmm come to think of it that doesn't sound so good. Girls gone wild? LOL Joking, joking!

Andrea said...

That's pretty cute! It was fun to see you last night!

Nyall and Jennifer said...

Such a funny post, Jana. LOL! Her doll collection is quite impressive. I love that she names her dolls. I ask my girls on occasion what they're dolls names are and they say, "It doesn't have a name" or "Baby."

4webbsontheweb said...

That is so cute! I don't think there is anything better a little girl could love so much. She will be a great mommy someday.