
We started our vacation by waking up at 3:30 AM to be on the road at 4 AM. This was so we could get a lot of the driving done while the kids slept. It worked out great, we made it to Vegas by 9:30 AM, their time, and we had the whole day to play! Of course the first thing that the kids wanted to do was to go swimming!


Neil is such a great dad, he played with the kids in the water and took them down the slide, they had a blast!

I was there to watch our stuff and keep the kids warm when they jumped out and needed a break.

The kids at the aquarium at the Monte Carlo.. I think?

My sister's JaNeal, Jill, Me and Jennifer, enjoying a yummy snack at the hotel.

The kids were starving and wanted food, I think we went to McDonald's like 5 times because where ever you turn there always is a McDonald's around!


That night we stayed in the "Princess Castle" or so we told EmmaLee!

Waiting for the water show at the Bellagio! Someday I'm going to get a room and actually stay at that hotel, love it!

All of the girls at the Bellagio! Neil and Carter were the only boys on the trip! But they were good sports. From L to R, Top to Bottom was my sister Jodie, Niece Lindsey, Jill, Jennifer, JaNeal, me and EmmaLee. We had a blast shopping and just being together!

Cheeser!!

Getting ready to go to California!! Thumbs up!



And they slept most of the way... Oh it was Wonderful!!

Absolutely gorgeous! I really think I could live right on the coast.

We made it to the beach!! Heaven.

It was super windy that day, if you can't tell by our hair!


We went to dinner at this Italian place right off the beach, it was delicious!


Carter LOVED the food, I mean LOVED! He ate and ate and ate! We even tried to offer him a drink, but he refused he just wanted to keep eating!!

The next day, Neil went to the beach with the kids and had the best time running around and building sand castles. I was able to go to Jay Leno with my sisters, that was super fun too!

Neil and the kids rode their scooters all around, it was amazing because it was such a flat surface and they had the most amazing view!


The next day I took EmmaLee with all of us girls to Universal studios. She couldn't ride everything, but what she did ride, she LOVED!

We rode down the actual Wisteria Lane on Desperate housewives.

This is the actual set from Dr. Seuss' How the Grinch stole Christmas. We also saw a ton of other amazing sets... the tour was awesome!


We even got to meet Bart and Lisa

Lindsey took EmmaLee to get her face painted, it turned out so cute! Thanks Lindsey! EmmaLee for sure got spoiled by her Aunts and cousin. She was in heaven!

We got to Hug Shrek!

Waiting for the girls to come back wet on the Jurassic Park ride, since she wasn't tall enough. She was a good sport though.

They got a little wet! There they are, all in the front row!

So there is a story behind this picture... EmmaLee decided that she wanted to take our picture, and just after she snapped it... Well she dropped the camera. Let's just say it hasn't worked since, and we had to buy a new camera :( This was the day before we went to Disneyland, and the day before the girls headed back home. So this was our last picture together, since they were leaving. We had the best time!! And we will be going back to the Price is Right... since it got cancelled the week we were there. So, so sad!! But it will make for another awesome trip!
4 comments:
Andrew would be proud that Neil is wearing a Utah Utes shirt. Oh, and I am SO jealous that you drove down Wisteria Lane. Did you know that I LOVE Desperate Housewives? LOVE IT. LOVE IT. LOVE IT. Never miss an episode.
Are those pictures from the splash park in St. George? And Snow Canyon? I am glad you went back again. Sad that we weren't with you though. We will all go again next year okay?
Your family is too cute. I am glad you had a wonderful time. You all deserved the vacation!
I'm so glad you guys had such a great trip! Even though I am SO jealous!! ;) I love all the pictures.
That looks like a lot of fun! You have the cutest family!
What a fun family vacation! We haven't made it to those family fun spots yet but hopefully someday soon, (especially Disneyland). It looks like everyone had way too much fun! I'm glad you will be going back to the Price is Right. We know from experience that is one that can't be missed!
Post a Comment