
Daddy Daughter Dance!!
This was such a fun date! EmmaLee's school hosted a valentines date for the girls (princesses) and the Dad's (pops) They had a DJ come from radio Disney, they played tons of games and EmmaLee even won a drawing! (A sweet OGIO backpack!)
Love to see the difference in height. So precious.
On Sunday February 12th, I hosted a February Birthday party for my side of the family, I had the funnest time planning all of the food, games and decorations.
We had lots of people show up for an awesome night! This is my newest great-nephew (Ethan) and his new Grandma (my sister Jean)
The February Birthdays... Jodie, Neil, Jennifer, Laura and Indie!
Hanging out in the kitchen, Justin, Michael, Tyrell and Travis
Me and my niece Val!
Cute Jennifer opening her gifts!
And Cute Indie!
And of course my sweetest husband Neil.. who by the way is 30 this year!! More partying to come... details later.
Since Jodie is 40 this year, I did all of the decorations purple, because if you know Jodie, you know that that's her favorite color.
She got lots of fun stuff, including a purse filled with candy, that was all around 40 years ago. Some of those include, FunDip, Bit O Honey, Pop Rocks, and Big Hunk.... and lots more.
All of the kids kept entertained by playing dress up, we also got a fashion show along with it!
Another great-nephew, adorable Carson!
And finally, for Valentines this year we were given a bunch of old books (but hey, new to us!) and we thought that it would be awesome to set out for the morning for the kids to see. They loved it and were busy all morning reading! I would have gotten more pictures of the day, but my battery was dead. Let's just say we had a wonderful Valentines day and are so grateful for amazing family and friends!
3 comments:
How fun, Jana! What a fun party! You do so many great things with your family. EmmaLee looks so big on her daddy-daughter date with Neil! I bet that is something she'll always remember!
Books are the best! I love old books, somehow knowing they've been loved makes them seem cooler.
Happy Birthday Neil!!!
Those daddy-daughter pictures are adorable! Great job with all the party planning!
Post a Comment