Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Pioneer Day

 This little one is all over the place!!  She's crawling and climbing on everything, I wouldn't be surprised if she was an early walker.
 Call us lame, but it's a tradition, we love parades!  It makes me feel so happy, even though it can be hot and crowded, you can count on us attending the pioneer parade. 
 I have to give a big shout out to my parents who are always so willing to stay, and sleep out for us so we always have a great spot.
 Our family of 5!  Sometimes a family picture is a hard one to come by.  We usually are bribing Carter to sit and smile, this is as good as is gets this time.
EmmaLee and Hannah!  One of EmmaLee's best friends, they had a blast together at the parade.

It makes me sad to think that the parade is over, that means Summer is coming to an end, and Fall is fast approaching.  We have been so busy this Summer, but I LOVE it!

No comments: