Monday, October 6, 2008
Potty Training!
So, the time has come! EmmaLee has finally decided that she would like to use the toilet. She isn't 100%, but is working at it. All I can say is that this job is exhausting! Here is why: 1. You have to keep a smile constantly and be excited for her even when you know you have to clean up her mess when she is finished. 2. Since we have been rewarding her previously for going potty, now that she is going more often, I have to keep thinking of things that keep her excited so she'll continue to go. (I hope that doesn't last too long, I only have so many bottles of bubbles, or M&M'S.) 3. Laundry... do I have to say anything more? However, the rewards for getting her potty trained are exciting. I don't have to dread going to Costco and having a $100 bill for buying diapers and wipes for both EmmaLee and Carter. We even might be able to take out the garbage every other day, instead of every day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You are doing so much better than I am. Ethan is determined to stay in Pull-ups forever!!! Travis and I tease that we will just let his mission companion potty train him!
Yeah, Way to go EmmaLee!! Thats great, having them potty trained is SOO nice!! Good luck!
Post a Comment