Today Carter is six months old! I can't believe how fast he has grown. We took some pictures of him and EmmaLee by the Christmas tree today. (We put up our Christmas tree the day after Thanksgiving) I remember when I was little and everyone used to say how fast time flies, I never really knew what that meant until I had kids of my own. It's true, it really is. Kids grow so fast! I just hope I can make all of my time with them as meaningful as possible, so when they grow up and have kids of their own, they will know their parents really loved them! Happy six-month birthday, Carter!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
EmmaLee is so funny, she seriously knows how to ham it up for the camera. CUTE kids. Every time my Mom sees your kids she always, always, always says "cute kids". It just comes out and I don't think she realizes she's saying it.
I love the Christmas picture. Your kids are cute kids! They both are getting so big! I can't believe how big Carter has gotten! EmmaLee has the cutest smile!
Post a Comment