It snowed last Monday (all day!) and even though I am not a huge fan of it, it made it seem a little more like Christmas. I can't believe it is two weeks away. I have been enjoying the month because all of my Christmas shopping is finished. I need to do that every year, because I get to reflect more on why I love Christmas and the true meaning of what it's all about. Anyway, since it snowed, Neil was super excited to pull EmmaLee around on her little sled around our complex. EmmaLee had a great time, and she had her friend Cambria come with her. I just love the season, and I have to say that it was nice to get a bit of snow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
See I told you the snow can be a good thing. Super cute pictures. I saw them playing out there that night and it looked COLD! But it looks like they had a fun time. And way to go Carter on sitting up... He is such a cutie!
what fun!! I am really missing the snow here just because snow does make it feel a little bit more like Christmas!
Post a Comment