Neil took EmmaLee sledding yesterday, and she loved it! I am not a huge fan of the snow and cold, so of course I stayed home and enjoyed the afternoon with Carter. This week, it seems as though the high is about 32 degrees! Very cold, especially at night! I don't even want to know what the low is!! But on a happy note, Neil just finished his first semester of Graduate school. He has worked very hard this past semester. A lot of his time was spent in a cadaver lab. He even got to take us and some of his family to the lab, to show us who he has been dissecting for the past semester. I have to say I am very grateful for those people who are kind enough to donate their body to science, so people, like my husband, are able to learn at a more intense level, then just reading a book. So, one semester down and about 11 more to go! Yahoo! Anyway, Neil took his last final yesterday and was able to take EmmaLee out in the snow. They also met up with my nephew Travis and his wife Laura. So fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love how EmmaLee hams it up for the camera every time! She is such a cutie.
Post a Comment