Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Tagged!



Liz tagged me so here it goes...

1. Go to my documents/pictures.
2. Go to my 6th file folder.
3. Go to my 6th picture.
4. Blog about it.
5. Tag 6 people to do the same.



This is a picture of me in Chicago by Oprah's studio the summer of 2007. I didn't get to see a show, it was just one of the landmarks that we wanted to see while we were in Chicago. I just jumped out of the car, while Neil took a couple of pictures and then I jumped back in. It's just outside of the city in a neighborhood that I would have never imagined it to be! Even though I didn't get to see Oprah, it was just cool to say I've been to her studio and I know where it's located.

I tag Amy, Rachael, Jen, Laurisa, Chelsea, Julie. (Mindy, I would tag you, but you've already been tagged! )

3 comments:

Mindy said...

Drive by shootings are the best pictures ever. LOL Joel and I did one of those on our 1st anniversary when we took a trip to DC. Very fun! I'm a little nervous about this tag acually. What is the picture going to be? Appropriate I hope. j/k Of course it's appropriate, but will I like it?

Liz said...

I am so jealous! That's awesome that you go to go by the Oprah studio. I don't think Lucas would even drive by it.

Liz said...

I meant to say "got" to go