
This is at Garner Village... I hate this picture because I look pregnant, I promise that I am not pregnant... I am still trying to loose all of my baby fat... but everyone else looks so cute, so I thought I would share. We had such a fun time, and I especially loved the weather! I am sure going to miss the beautiful fall weather!!

Here is Carter in his suit before church, doesn't he just look so handsome!
EmmaLee LOVES to play outside, and especially at parks. Her smile in that picture reminds me of a cabbage patch doll.

Here is a fun
Halloween day at the church with some girls in my neighborhood, (those of us who stay home, we wish everyone could have been there) Thanks for planning this Rachael and sorry to Chelsea, or any of the other girls who didn't want their picture taken and posted... I guess my house is going to get egged! It was a ton of fun!

This is a super cute one of
EmmaLee and Carter!

Here is a picture at Gardner Village. (a much better picture..) Did I say that I was going to miss this weather?? Just in case... I am really going to miss the beautiful weather!
So, as you can tell by my blog, I just love pictures! I just love to capture the moment we are in at that time. Anyway, I have taken a bunch lately, so here are just a few.
7 comments:
Oh you are in for it Jana... you don't want to get on Chelsea's bad side. Lol Thanks for coming today!! It wouldn't have been the same without you!
Oh, PS- I tagged you for something! So, when you have time, look at my blog!
Cute pictures!! I especially love all the snot and slobber spots on my shirt haha. Your kids are so dang cute we are so glad we have been able to get to know you guys!
Rude! I'm not made at YOU, Jana - I secretly wanted to see the pictures :) But I am offended by one of your other commenters!!! I'm sure you don't believe I have a bad side, right?!
Oops, I meant I'm not mad at you.... but I guess I'm not made at you either. he he :)
Hey Jana! Thanks for the comment! I'm way glad you found my blog!I've been dying to see yours! It's adorable! I love your kids. They are so sweet!
You look so good Jana. I know how it feels to not like how you look, we're both there right now.
Post a Comment