Wow, I didn't think they looked much alike until you put the pictures together. They are sure cute! I wonder if they'll continue to look more alike or go onto their separate ways from here.
I can't believe how fast Emmalee has grown. I think the cheeks make them look similar. Tell Neil congrats on the first semester. I don't know how you do it with him being so busy, you're amazing.
7 comments:
Wow, I didn't think they looked much alike until you put the pictures together. They are sure cute! I wonder if they'll continue to look more alike or go onto their separate ways from here.
They look almost identical...except you can tell that Carter is a boy and EmmaLee is a girl :) They are sooo cute!!!
Oh look how cute EmmaLee was as a baby... She is still so adorable. And they do for sure look just alike! You have the cutest kids!
I think they look like siblings but definitely have their own unique features. Both are super cute though!
I'm back in the world of blog! Honestly- they look totally different to me. Merry Christmas!
Definitely similarities with their own little quirks! So adorable.
I can't believe how fast Emmalee has grown. I think the cheeks make them look similar. Tell Neil congrats on the first semester. I don't know how you do it with him being so busy, you're amazing.
Post a Comment